Your Child’s Health and Well Being is Important to Us!
We re-opened our school on June, 1, 2020 and are now operating under Phase Three of Virginia’s COVID-19 Re-Opening Plan. Please be assured that we are implementing the following steps recommended by the CDC, VA Department of Social Services and Prince William County’s Health Department to keep our staff and children safe.
- Conducting Daily Wellness Checks and Health Screening for all students and staff, including temperature readings and health questioning.
- Facilitating parent drop off at the front door, so parents do not enter the building.
- Requiring all adults entering the building to wear masks.
- Encouraging frequent hand-washing for staff and students
- Routine disinfection of all classroom materials, surfaces and outdoor play equipment.
- Smaller Class sizes with no more than 12 people in classrooms with children three and younger and no more than 22 people in classrooms with children four and older, including staff members.
- Students/Teachers are dedicated to one classroom and do not mix with other classes inside the school or outside on the playground.
- Marking spaces to encourage distancing while working in the classroom.
- Taking advantage of outdoor play space for as many activities as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation with all of these procedures as we do our best to keep our students, families and staff as healthy as possible.