Montessori Mornings: A Parent Education Series
We believe it is important for parents to understand both the Montessori teaching principles and how children learn in our environment.
Our Lead Teachers will design and present each workshop to:
- Provide a window into the Montessori classroom
- Provide first-hand experience with what and how your child is learning
- Help bridge the learning gap from home to classroom
Please join us on the following days from 9 – 10 am at the school:
- Wednesday, Jan. 22nd: Language
- Wednesday, Feb. 19th: Math
- Wednesday, Mar. 4th: Science/Culture
- Wednesday, April 19th: Infant/Toddler
You are welcome to bring a friend with you!